City of Litchfield
Remote Web Meeting
City Council Meeting Notice
March 18, 2021
In light of the current COVID-19 public health emergency, this meeting will be held remotely only. The public can access the meeting by connecting online at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83117618609 or call the following to participate by phone
312-626-6799, Meeting ID : 831 1768609
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge to Flag
Recognition of Visitors and Special Guests:
Public Participation Applicant Comments:
1. ***A motion to accept the minutes from the March 4, 2021 meeting.
2. ** to be passed only at the first monthly City Council meeting. A motion to direct
the City Clerk to transfer funds from the city sales tax to the City's general fund to issue
checks and authorize to pay the bills.
No Old Business.
1. Administration, Woodrow Street, A motion to approve the renewal of health insurance for the city employees effective May 1, 2021, to April 30, 2022, with Blue Cross Blue Shield through Dimond Brothers Insurance. (Shannon Hall to present renewal rates at the Council meeting.)
2. Administration, Woodrow Street, A motion to approve the sale of City property as follows to William R. and Evia L. Dyer.
1007 S Walnut parcel id 15-04-429-008 $1,400
1009 S Walnut parcel id 15-04-429-009 $1,400
1010 S Walnut parcel id 15-04-430-003 $1,700
1013 S Walnut parcel id 15-04-429-010 $1,400
3. Economic Development, Ray Kellenberger, A motion to approve the Downtown Facade Grant application submitted by ECCR Properties for the property located at 307 North State Street for an amount not to exceed $2,593.85 contingent upon the Building Department granting final approval of materials used and work completed and to authorize the City Clerk to issue a check.
4. Lake, Dave Hollo, A motion to approve an operating agreement with American Shoreline Solutions for use of the Westlake Trail lakefront parking area in exchange for shoreline revetment or breakwater installation at Lake Lou Yaeger.
5. Finance/City Clerk, Dwayne Gerl, Budget Workshop: Presentation by Jereme Zook on the proposed 2021-2022 and 2022-2023 City of Litchfield Budget.
A Motion to Enter into Executive Session, as allowed under the Illinois Open Meetings Act, as found in Chapter 5 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes, Section 120, to address these certain and restricted items:
1. The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body. (5ILCS
1. Possible business to follow.