- Economic Development
- Industrial sites
Litchfield is not lacking in industry space and services. Anyone bringing business to the area will find availability for everything they need to establish themselves in our city.
Space for Industry & Business
Litchfield has two-built out industrial parks and a new, third one that has shovel-ready sites available. The park provides 300 acres of industrial property with utilities, roadways, and rail service.
- The Dean Meier Litchfield Industrial Park consists of approximately 130 acres and houses manufacturing and distribution/warehousing businesses. Rail service is available within this Industrial Park.
- The Route 66 Industrial Park was developed in 1999 and has some shovel-ready sites for development. A dedicated truck route serves both Parks.
- The newest industrial park, Litchfield I55 Enterprise Hub, offers significant opportunities for the construction and customization of new facilities in a brand new setting. It is ideal for manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution or back-office operation.
Utility Services You Can Rely On
Litchfield is equipped to meet your infrastructure and utility needs for business. The City has state-of-the-art utility services. Litchfield's Water Treatment Facility can process up to 4 million gallons per day, and the Wastewater Treatment Facility can process up to 4 million gallons per day. The City has Ameren serviced electric and natural gas along with fiber optic hubs for high-speed internet access.
Sites & Buildings Ready for Your Business
The City of Litchfield is rapidly expanding on the west side of town. The new I55 Enterprise Hub is ready for development in the following industries:
- Commercial and industrial
- Warehouse and distribution
- Food processing and agribusiness
- Technology related firms
- Tourism and hospitality
The City has several sites and buildings available. Access our local database to see current availability.