City of Litchfield, Illinois
June 24, 2013
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Roll call of members.
Chairman Joe Goeke ___, Judy Dalhaus ___, Ed Wernsing ___, Pam Voyles ___, Carol Stuttle ___, Richard Weiss ___, Craig Hires___, Kevin Brumm___, Ron Lovejoy___, Chairman EDC Paul Osborne___, Mayor Steve Dougherty___.
3. Recognize guests.
4. Public Comments.
5. Approve April 8, 2013 Minutes.
6. Approve May 13, 2013 Minutes that includes the attached Report of Findings and Advisory Recommendation to the City Council dated May 17, 2013.
7. New Business.
A. Consideration of and potential final approval of Prairieland Development, LLC application for approval of an updated/revised Preliminary Plan for the Route 66 Crossing commercial subdivision (west-side commercial development just East of I-55 and North of IL Rt. 16).
B. Consideration of and potential recommendation to the City Council for approval of Prairieland Development, LLC application for a Final Plat Lot 36 for the Sixth Addition of Route 66 Crossing (Action Powersports) to the Route 66 Crossing commercial subdivision. (This includes all of Lot 37 and part of Lot 36 generally located on the Northwest corner of Corvette Drive and Thunderbird Drive).
C. Discussion of Appendix A: Schedule of area Bulk Regulations Parking Requirements to determine if it is in need of updating or remains a sufficient guide for development and regulation. No specific proposals or final action to recommend any specific ordinance changes will be taken.
8. Old Business. Discussion, No Final Action.
9. Other Business. Discussion, No Final Action.
10. Correspondence. To report the response to a letter received from
Mr. Michael Glenn.