|Print News Page|
|Site Map : Latest News|
|News Title||Special Meeting City Council|
SPECIAL MEETING OF THE
CITY OF LITCHFIELD
Notice is hereby given that the City of Litchfield City Council will be meeting on Thursday, March 13, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. in Corwin Hall at City Hall located at 120 East Ryder Street, Litchfield, IL, for the purpose of:
A G E N D A
1) A motion to amend Ordinance Number 2831 allowing a zoning classification change from Single Family Residential (S-1) to Neighborhood Commercial (C-1) for property located at 317 West Ferdon Street. (2nd Reading)
2) A motion to approve an Ordinance declaring a 1993 Ford F-150 vehicle as surplus and to authorize disposal via electronic auction. (2nd Reading)
3) A motion to approve the expenditures associated with the White Buffalo Powwow in an amount not to exceed $5,500.
4) A motion to approve an Ordinance creating a Class G Liquor License and to set the number of licenses at five (5) at a fee of $1,000.00. (2nd Reading)
5) A motion to approve the computer upgrade to Windows 7. *(Amount to be provided Thursday evening).
6) A motion to approve an Ordinance to amend Ordinance # 3298 Ambulance Rates for the City of Litchfield. (1st Reading)
7) A motion to approve an Ordinance to amend Ordinance #2668 amending charges made by the Litchfield Fire Department for out of town and non resident calls. (1st Reading)
8) A motion to approve an Ordinance to amend Ordinance #2913 establishing rates for fire protection outside the city limits of the City of Litchfield. (1st Reading)
9) A motion to approve an Ordinance to amend Ordinance #3133 charging for fire calls outside the corporate limits of the City of Litchfield. (1st Reading)
A Motion to Enter into Executive Session, as allowed under the Illinois Open Meetings Act, as found in Chapter 5 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes, Section 120, to address these certain and restricted items:
1. Litigation (5ILCS 120/2(C)(11))
2. “The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body…” (5ILCS 120/2(2)(C)(1).
3. The purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body… for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired.” (5ILCS 120/2(C)(5))
4. The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body.
1. Action to follow.