|Print News Page|
|Site Map : Latest News|
|News Title||10-19-17 City Council Agenda|
Litchfield City Hall
120 East Ryder
October 19, 2017
PLEASE PUT ALL CELL PHONES AND PAGERS ON SILENT MODE OR TURN OFF. THANK YOU.
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge to Flag
Recognition of Visitors and Special Guests:
Public Participation Applicant Comments:
1. A motion to accept the minutes from the October 5, 2017 meeting.
2. *** to be passed only at the first monthly City Council meeting. A motion to direct the City Clerk to transfer funds from the city sales tax to the City’s general fund to issue checks and authorize to pay the bills.
1. Lake – Dave Hollo - Lake Yaeger Intake Structure Repair. CMT to present a proposal from Korte & Luitjohan Inc. with possible action.
1. Economic Development – Ray Kellenberger – A motion to approve the Downtown Façade Grant applications submitted by Mr. John Vitale of Gianni’s Pizza for the properties located at 117 and 119 East Union Avenue for an amount not to exceed $1,166.67 for each parcel for a total of $2,333.34, contingent upon the Building Department granting final approval of materials used and work completed and to authorize the City Clerk to issue a check.
2. Economic Development – Ray Kellenberger – A motion to approve submittal of the Formal Request for Service to Ameren Illinois Construction Services for the west side Industrial Park Expansion and authorize payment.
3. Administration – Woodrow Street - A motion to approve an Ordinance declaring a 1998 Dodge Durango, 1989 Ford Econoline and 2004 Chevy 4X4 Blazer as surplus and authorize their disposal by auction.
4. Lake – Dave Hollo – A motion to approve the purchase via state bid price on a 2018 Ford Explorer 4X4 SUV from Wright Automotive for an amount not to exceed $26,023 and to authorize the City Clerk to issue a check upon satisfactory delivery.
5. Tourism – Sarah Waggoner – A motion to renew an advertising contract with Illinois Times for a 1/3 of a page square ad in the 2018-2019 Capital City Visitor Guide, not to exceed the amount of $1,000, and authorize the Mayor to sign the contract.
A Motion to Enter into Executive Session, as allowed under the Illinois Open Meetings Act, as found in Chapter 5 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes, Section 120, to address these certain and restricted items:
“The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body.” (5ILCS
“The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body…” (5ILCS 120/2(2)(C)(1).
1. A motion to approve an ordinance declaring city property located at 710 W. Kirkham as
surplus and advertise for bids.