|Print News Page|
|Site Map : Agendas|
|News Title||October 2, 2014 Finance Meeting|
City of Litchfield Committee Meetings October 2, 2014
(Please put all cell phones and pagers on silent mode or turn off. Thank you)
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION APPLICANT COMMENTS- As submitted to the Mayors and/or City Clerks Office.
ADMINISTRATION WOODROW STREET
1. Executive Session Minutes A motion to authorize the City Clerk to release the Executive Minutes from the following Executive Sessions: February 6, 2014, February 27, 2014 partial, March 4, 2014 partial, March 13, 2014, March 27, 2014, April 1, 2014 partial, May 1, 2014 partial, May 6, 2014 partial, May 29, 2014, June 3, 2014 and June 10, 2014.***
2. Waive Deposit John Leonard, Park District Representative, requesting water meter deposit of $100 and activation fee of $25 to be waived.
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DAVE HOLLO
1. No Agenda Items.
FINANCE WOODROW STREET
1. Transfer Funds and to Pay Bills A motion to direct the City Clerk to transfer funds from the City Sales Tax to the Citys General Fund and to issue checks and the authorization to pay the bills. These amounts will be given to the City Council at the October 7, 2014 meeting.***
FIRE & AMBULANCE RAY KELLENBERGER
1. Approve 911 Agreement - A motion to authorize the mayor to sign an Interagency Agreement with Macoupin County 911 (Macoupin County Emergency Telephone System Board) for dispatching within Macoupin County.***
2. Purchase of Ambulance A motion to approve the purchase of a 2015 AEV Traumahawk custom type I ambulance from American Response Vehicle for $167,966 and authorize the City Clerk to cut a check upon satisfactory delivery.
PLANNING, ZONING & BUILDING DWAYNE GERL
1. Demolition of Structure A motion to direct the City Attorney to begin the condemnation and demolition process for the residential structure located at 1517 North State Street.***
2. Route 66 Crossing Subdivision A motion to accept the public improvements (sanitary sewer) in Route 66 Crossing Subdivision, contingent upon approval from CMT.***
POLICE MARILYN SISSON
1. No Agenda Items.
TOURISM TIM HANCOCK
1. Billboard Advertising A motion to approve a contract for advertising efforts with Mid-America Advertising in an amount not to exceed $6,650 for billboard advertising and authorize the Mayor to sign the contract.***
2. Billboard Advertising A motion to approve the renewal of a contract for advertising efforts with R&K Outdoor, Inc., in an amount not to exceed $7,450 for billboard advertising and authorize the Mayor to sign the contract.***
BUILDING AND GROUNDS BOB OSTENDORF
1. Sals Building A motion to approve the demolition process of the Sals Building and authorization to solicit bids for the demolition.***
LAKE TIM HANCOCK
1. Purchase of Fish A motion to approve the purchase of Largemouth Bass at a cost of $1.70 per fish totalling $4,250 from Fountain Bluff Fish Farm.***
2. Dam Inspection A motion to authorize CMT to perform a Dam Inspection for Lake Yaeger Dam and Five Mile Lake Dam on a time and expense basis that will not exceed $6,500.***
3. Dam Inspection A motion to authorize CMT to perform a Dam Inspection for Litchfield Lake Dam on a time and expense basis that will not exceed $3,500.***
STREETS AND DRAINAGE ERIC HOLLO
1. Purchase of Bobcat A motion to approve the purchase of a T750 Bobcat compact track loader from Bobcat of Springfield for $43,598.44 and authorize the City Clerk to cut a check upon satisfactory delivery.***
WATER DAVE HOLLO
1. Service Agreement for Generator A motion to enter into a 2 year service agreement with Gateway Industrial Power (formerly G.R. Power Systems) for the annual servicing of the generator at the water treatment facility for $4,023.38 and to authorize the mayor to sign the agreement and the city clerk to cut the check.***
2. IEPA Loan Amendment - A motion to approve an amendment to the Illinois EPA loan agreement and to authorize the Mayor to sign the amendment for the Membrane Filtration project at the water treatment plant (IEPA Loan L17-3041) and to authorize CMT to update the Dedicated Source of Revenue for the water enterprise fund as required for the IEPA loan agreement.***
SEWER ERIC HOLLO
1. No Agenda Items.
*** Items to be Consented