|Print News Page|
|Site Map : Agendas|
|News Title||Agenda 080514|
Litchfield City Council Meeting
August 5, 2014
Please put all cell phones and pagers on silent mode or turn off. Thank you.
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge to Flag
Recognition of Guests and Visitors:
Public Participation Applicant Comments:
Reading of Minutes
Report of Departments and City Clerk
Authorization to Transfer Funds and to Pay Bills
Other Items as Assigned:
1. A motion to approve the purchase of 1111 N. Montgomery from the Montgomery County Trustee for $810 and to authorize the City Clerk to cut a check.
2. A motion to direct the City Clerk to transfer funds from the City Sales Tax to the City’s General Fund and to issue checks and the authorization to pay the bills.
3. A motion to approve a contract with Credit Collection Partners for unpaid fire and ambulance calls and to authorize the Mayor to sign the agreement
4. A motion to approve the purchase of flags and pleated fans from CVS Flags for an amount not to exceed $1,800 and authorize the City Clerk to cut a check.
5. A motion to approve the purchase and installation of Bus Route Signs for the Central Illinois Public Transit B-Line Route in Litchfield for an amount not to exceed $2,500.
6. A motion to approve the final pay request in the amount of $11,186.10 to L. Wolf Company for work completed on the Equestrian Campground Shower Building contingent upon the submittal of final waivers of lien from subcontractors.
1. A motion to extend the Economic Incentive Agreement with Steve Schmitt-Brubaker, Inc for a period of five years.
2. A motion to approve amending Ordinance Number 3395 - charges made by the Litchfield Fire Department. (1st reading)
3. A motion to approve amending Ordinance Number 3398 - Ambulance rates. (1st Reading)
4. A motion to approve the change of the stripe theme to purple and white on the police cars and to contract PastroSigns for an amount not to exceed $700 per car.
5. A discussion to repair the Crestwood Emergency Siren by Global Technical Systems, Inc.
6. A motion to authorize Horner & Shifrin to update the Route 16 Facility Plan for an amount not to exceed $7,500.
1. A discussion with possible motion to approve the repair of the loop detection system at the intersection of Corvette Drive and IL Route 16.
2. A motion to approve a contract with CivicPlus for the software training of the City Clerk’s Office for an amount not to exceed $3,600 and authorize the City Clerk to cut a check.
3. A motion to approve the amended minutes from the May 6, 2014 City Council meeting.
4. A discussion with possible action regarding a legislative liaison.
A Motion to Enter into Executive Session, as allowed under the Illinois Open Meetings Act, as found in Chapter 5 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes, Section 120, to address these certain and restricted items:
1. Litigation (5ILCS 120/2(C)(11))
2. “The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body…” (5ILCS 120/2(2)(C)(1).
3. The purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body…for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired.” (5ILCS 120/2(C)(5))
4. The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body.
1. A motion to approve a land purchase agreement for lots 12 & 13.
2. Other Possible Action to follow