|Print News Page|
|Site Map : Agendas|
|News Title||Special Meeting 061014|
SPECIAL MEETING OF THE
CITY OF LITCHFIELD
Notice is hereby given that the City of Litchfield City Council will be meeting on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 at 6:30 p.m., in Corwin Hall at City Hall located at 120 East Ryder Street, Litchfield, IL, for the purpose of:
A G E N D A
1) A motion to approve an Ordinance Establishing Prevailing Wage Rates as required
by the State of Illinois. (2nd Reading)
2) A motion to approve an Ordinance for the renewal with the accounting firm Kerber,
Eck and Braeckel, employee David Suhrenbrock, as the Budget Officer for the
2014-2015 fiscal year as outlined in Ordinance Number 2509 “Adoption of a Budget
Officer” and authorization for the Mayor to sign the Engagement Letter. (2nd Reading)
3) A motion to approve an Ordinance declaring two 2002 Ford Crown Victoria vehicles
and a 2003 Chevrolet Impala as surplus and to authorize their disposal via electronic
auction with the proceeds to be allocated to the Equipment Replacement Fund. (2nd Reading).
4) A motion to adopt an Ordinance changing the Zoning Classification/Zoning Map Change from the current zoning of (A-1) Agricultural to (R-S) Rural Single Family Residence with the conditions that a variance for the front yard setback be granted by the Zoning Board of Appeals, the existing abandoned single family residential structure shall not be renovated or inhabited as a residential dwelling now or in the future, and the single wide mobile home shall be removed from the property within six months from the date of the passage and approval of the zoning change/zoning map change from (A-1) Agricultural to (R-S) Rural Single Family Residence for the property with a street address of 11102 Historic Old Route 66 South, Litchfield, Illinois and a legal description of Lot (2) Two, Behl Acres, City of Litchfield, Montgomery County, Illinois. (2nd Reading)
5) A motion to approve an Ordinance for Behl Acres, a Minor Subdivision with a legal description of Lot (1) One, Lot (2) Two, City of Litchfield, Montgomery County, Illinois with a 45 day extension for Council approval. (2nd Reading)
6) A motion to approve an Ordinance Annexing Territory into the Corporate Limits of the City of Litchfield, Montgomery County, Illinois. (2nd Reading)
1) Appointment of a City Clerk.
2) Appointment of a City Treasurer.
3) Appointment of a Collector of Sewer.
A Motion to Enter into Executive Session, as allowed under the Illinois Open Meetings Act, as found in Chapter 5 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes, Section 120, to address these certain and restricted items:
“The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body…” (5ILCS 120/2(2)(C)(1).
1) Action to follow.