|Print News Page|
|Site Map : Agendas|
|News Title||Agenda October 9, 2012 Adjourned|
Litchfield City Council Adjourned Meeting
October 9, 2012
Please put all cell phones and pagers on silent mode or turn off. Thank you.
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge to Flag
Recognition of Guests and Visitors:
Public Participation Applicant Comments:
1. A motion to approve Haycraft Acres, a Minor Subdivision.
2. A motion to approve an Ordinance Approving an Intergovernmental Agreement Between the City of Litchfield and Litchfield Park District Relating to Walton Park. (2nd Reading)
3. A motion to authorize the Mayor to sign an Intergovernmental Agreement with the Litchfield Park District regarding Walton Park.
4. A motion to approve the 2013 Finance Committee and City Council Meeting Dates.
5. A motion to approve Requisition Request #1 from Prairieland Development, LLC for an amount not to exceed $275,642.07 and to authorize the City Clerk to issue a check for payment.
A Motion to Enter into Executive Session, as allowed under the Illinois Open Meetings Act, as found in Chapter 5 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes, Section 120, to address these certain and restricted items:
Litigation (5ILCS 120/2©(11))