|Print News Page|
|Site Map : Agendas|
|News Title||Agenda September 4, 2012|
Litchfield City Council Meeting
September 4, 2012
Please put all cell phones and pagers on silent mode or turn off. Thank you.
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge to Flag
Recognition of Guests and Visitors:
Appointment: Mary Ann Frerichs as a Local Election Official in the absence of City Clerk Denise Lueker
Public Participation Applicant Comments:
Reading of Minutes
Report of Departments and City Clerk
Authorization to Transfer Funds and to Pay Bills
Other Items as Assigned:
1. A motion to approve an Ordinance amending Ordinance number 3317 of the City of Litchfield, Montgomery County, Illinois, providing for the issuance of taxable tax increment revenue bonds (TIF #1), series 2011, and related matters passed May 3, 2011. (2nd Reading)
2. A motion to approve an Ordinance Annexing City Owned, Unoccupied Territories into the Corporate Limits of the City of Litchfield, Montgomery County, Illinois. (2nd Reading)
3. A motion to approve an Ordinance Annexing Territories into the Corporate Limits of the City of Litchfield, Montgomery County, Illinois. (1st Reading)
4. A motion to approve a Resolution listing declared surplus properties 314 South Brown, 36 South Douglas and 338 South Douglas, “For Sale by Owner” and sold, as prescribed y law.
5. A motion to approve an Ordinance declaring property located at 704 East Columbia as surplus and list the property for public sale. (1st Reading)
6. A motion to approve the Downtown Facade Grant application submitted by E.D. Investments, Inc., owner, Steve Dougherty for the property located at 423 North State Street for an amount not to exceed $2,417.35 contingent upon the Building Department granting final approval of materials used and work completed.
7. A motion to approve the purchase, installation and maintenance of a new data server with associated software and equipment for the Police Department, from WTI Systems, for a cost of $9,491.
8. A motion to approve the expenditures associated with the West Fork Encampment in an amount not to exceed $2,000.
9. A motion to approve hiring one temporary worker for Q the Lou to be held on September 14 and 15, 2012 as part of Do the Lou.
10. A motion to approve hiring one temporary worker for the LHS All Year Class Reunion.
11. A motion to approve the purchase of Largemouth Bass at a cost of $1.50 per fish, totalling $4,250 from Fountain Fish Farm.
12. A motion to approve the purchase of Engineered Wood Fiber at a cost of $2,140 delivered for the lake area playgrounds from Stillwater Enterprises in Effingham, IL.
13. A motion to approve Change Order Number 12 to relocate an air valve which is too close to the infrared heaters for $1,025 at the Water Treatment Plant.
14. A motion to approve payment application number 15 in the amount of $63,373.01 with 5% retainage being withheld to Curry Construction for work completed the Water Treatment Plant.
15. A motion to approve pay request number 1 in the amount of $79,986.11 to Baxmeyer Construction, Inc. for work completed on the Tyler Avenue Water Main.
1. A motion to change the time of Finance and City Council meetings from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
2. A motion to approve a Resolution Authorizing and Amending Amounts Due for Lake Leases, Fire Protection and Water Service for Properties that have been annexed into the City of Litchfield on or after February 7, 2012.
3. A motion to direct the Mayor to sign a contract with Lake Petroleum Services of Taylorville to remove a pre 1974 underground storage tank found during a sidewalk replacement program of the Streetscape II for not to exceed $5,000.
4. A motion to approve a Bid for Construction of Lake Yaeger Intake Structure Modifications in the amount of $ from .
5. A motion to approve an Engineering Proposal for designing construction with Crawford, Murphy & Tilly to replace the raw water supply and the potable water pressurized lines under Dr. Ishmael’s and Ernst Family Farms to the north of the old water treatment plant site.
1. A motion to authorize payment of $295 to Williams & Co. Consulting, Inc. for petroleum tank operator training for Jim Cadwell and to authorize the City Clerk to cut a check.
2. A discussion with possible action to follow concerning the award of a contract to remove silt from Walton Lake and deposit it in Walton Park and the Water Treatment Plant Grounds for the Park District’s Mud to Parks Grant.
A Motion to Enter into Executive Session, as allowed under the Illinois Open Meetings Act, as found in Chapter 5 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes, Section 120, to address these certain and restricted items:
Litigation (5ILCS 120/2©(11))