|Print News Page|
|Site Map : Agendas|
|News Title||Agenda January 10, 2012|
Litchfield City Council
January 10, 2012
Please put all cell phones and pagers on silent mode or turn off. Thank you.
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge to Flag
Recognition of Guests and Visitors:
Public Participation Applicant Comments:
Reading of Minutes
Report of Departments and City Clerk
Authorization to Transfer Funds and to Pay Bills
Other Items as Assigned:
1. A motion to adopt an Ordinance amending sections of Chapter 33 of the City Code of Ordinances (Planning Commission), sections of Chapter 150 of the City Code of Ordinances (Zoning Ordinance) and sections of Chapter 153 of the City Code of Ordinances (Sign Ordinance) as per the attached recommendations from Cunningham, Vogel & Rost. (2nd Reading)
2. A motion to authorize the City Clerk to release the Executive Minutes from the following Executive Sessions: September 6, 2011 and July 5, 2011.
3. A motion to approve an Ordinance Changing the Time for the City Council Meetings from 7:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., as approved at the December City Council Meeting. (1st Reading)
4. A motion to approve an Addendum to the Redevelopment Agreement with Alply Insulated Panels.
5. A motion to adopt an Ordinance Granting a Special Use Permit to Allow a Residential Use on the Upper Floor of a Structure Located in a General Commercial (C-2) Zoning District with a street address of 902 West Union Avenue, Litchfield, Illinois. (1st Reading)
5. A motion to approve a contract with HMG Engineers to assist the City with compliance of new NPDES Permit requirements at the Wastewater Treatment Plant for a cost of $28,675 and authorize the Mayor to sign contract.
1. A motion to approve an Ordinance Annexing Territory into the City of Litchfield, Montgomery County, Illinois. (1st Reading)
2. A motion to approve the Streetscape Phase II Project, IDOT Local Agency Agreement and allow the Mayor to sign.
3. A motion to approve RFP #1 with Curry Construction for $2,864 for stairway relocation at the Water Treatment Plant.
4. A motion to approve RFP #3 with Curry Construction for $4,851 for RF Tank Fill line at the Water Treatment Plant.
5. A motion to approve RFP #5 with Curry Construction for $2,484 for Heather Shields at the Water Treatment Plant.
6. A motion to approve RFP #7 with Curry Construction for $9760 for fittings for RF and Feed Pump minus the re-stocking fee.
7. A motion to approve pay request number 7 to Curry Construction for $16,172.10 for work completed at the Water Treatment Plant.
8. A motion to approve final payment to Kamadulski Excavating and Grading Company for $8,075.16 upon receipt of final waivers of lien for work completed on Phase 2 of the Litchfield Lake Dam Improvements.