|Print News Page|
|Site Map : Agendas|
|News Title||December 5, 2013 Agenda|
City of Litchfield Committee Meetings December 5, 2013
(Please put all cell phones and pagers on silent mode or turn off. Thank you)
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION APPLICANT COMMENTS- As submitted to the Mayors and/or City Clerks Office.
ADMINISTRATION WOODROW STREET
1. Tax Levy - A motion to approve an Ordinance Ascertaining the Total Amount Budgeted for all Corporate Purposes Legally Made and to be Collected from the Tax Levy of this Fiscal Year, Beginning on the First Day of May, 2013, Ending on the 30th Day of April, 2014, and Levying a Tax for the Same on all Property Subject to Taxation Within the City of Litchfield, Montgomery County, Illinois, as the Same is Assessed and Equalized for State and County Purposes for the Current Year.***
2. Surplus Program Resolution A motion to approve a Resolution for Participation in the State of Illinois Federal Surplus Property Program.***
3. Request to erect fence at Madison Park Discussion with possible motion to allow a chain link fence to be erected on City owned Madison Park property.
4. Municipal Aggregation Consulting Services Agreement A motion to approve the Municipal Aggregation Consulting Services Agreement between the City of Litchfield and Supernova Partners, LLC, Affordable Gas and Electric, LLC and authorize the Mayor to sign the agreement.***
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DAVE HOLLO
1. No Agenda Items.
FINANCE WOODROW STREET
1. Transfer Funds and to Pay Bills A motion to direct the City Clerk to transfer funds from the City Sales Tax to the Citys General Fund and to issue checks and the authorization to pay the bills. These amounts will be given to the City Council at the December 10, 2013 meeting.***
FIRE & AMBULANCE RAY KELLENBERGER
1. Surplus Property A motion to approve an Ordinance declaring a 1990 Ford 350 Ambulance Conversion surplus and authorize its disposal.***
PLANNING, ZONING & BUILDING DWAYNE GERL
1. Latter Rain Special Use Request A motion to approve an Ordinance granting Latter Rain Ministries, Inc., a Special Use Permit to operate a Commercial, Public, or Private Education Training and Conference Facility, located at 1285 East Union Avenue, Litchfield, IL
POLICE MARILYN SISSON
1. Approve Agreement for Document Management A motion to enter into an agreement with Cintas Document Management for the collection and on-site shredding of all discarded confidential information documents and authorize the Mayor to sign the agreement.***
TOURISM TIM HANCOCK
1. No Agenda Items.
BUILDING AND GROUNDS BOB OSTENDORF
1. Tuck-pointing of City Hall A motion to approve the contracting of RL Contractors, Inc. for the tuck-pointing of the west side of City Hall for an amount not to exceed $1,780.***
LAKE TIM HANCOCK
1. Emergency Action Plan for Five Mile Lake A motion to authorize Crawford, Murphy & Tilly, Inc., to prepare an Emergency Action Plan for Five Mile Lake and submit it to the City and IDNR for a cost not to exceed $12,000.***
2. O&M Plan for Lake Yaeger Dam A motion to authorize Crawford, Murphy & Tilly, Inc., to update the Operation and Maintenance Plan for Lake Lou Yaeger and submit to IDNR and City for a cost not to exceed $1,500.***
3. Reduce Lake Deck and Dock Area Leases A motion to reduce the deck and dock area fees for lake homeowners located on Lots 22-34 on Westlake Trail to $50.00, effective
January 1, 2014.***
STREETS AND DRAINAGE ERIC HOLLO
1. No Agenda Items.
WATER DAVE HOLLO
1. Sludge Removal at Water Plant A motion to approve pay application #2 in the amount of $36,526.59 to Stutz Excavating for sludge removal at the Water Treatment Plant.***
2. Stutz Change Order #1 A motion to approve Stutz Excavating change order #1 to reduce the contract amount for sludge removal at the Water Plant from $93,920 down to $62,394.33.***
3. Northside Elevated Tank Hydropillar A presentation from Ted LaBelle reporting on alternatives for maintenance of the northside elevated tank hydropillar with possible action to follow.
4. Maintenance Contract A discussion to place the 500,000 gallon Hydropillar on a maintenance contract with Utility Services, Inc., (Option 2) and authorize the Mayor to sign the contract with possible action to follow.***
SEWER ERIC HOLLO
1. Variable Frequency Drive Repair Discussion with possible motion to either repair or purchase a variable frequency drive for a return activated sludge pump at the Wastewater Treatment Facility. A recommendation will be provided at the December 5th meeting.
*** Items to be Consented