|Print News Page|
|Site Map : Agendas|
|News Title||11-27-17 Fire Pension Agenda|
LITCHFIELD FIREFIGHTER PENSION BOARD
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2017 @ 9:00 A.M.
LITCHFIELD FIRE DEPARTMENT
201 E. EDWARDS STREET
LITCHFIELD, IL 62056
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. PUBLIC COMMENTS
3. MINUTES - Reading and approval of the minutes for the prior meeting(s)
6. TREASURERíS REPORT
7. INVESTMENT REPORT - Darren Wright and Bryan Gorman of Wealth Management
for The Bank of Edwardsville.
8. OLD BUSINESS
a) Discuss status of Department of Insurance Audit.
b) Discuss status of Timothy Rowland disability matter. (Awaiting worker comp
decision on additional surgery for Mr. Rowland)
c) Discuss DOI Actuarial Tax Levy Report, if received, and the process of
requesting funding from the Municipality.
9. NEW BUSINESS
a) Discuss annual COLA increases, effective January 1, 2018
b) Discuss and approve setting of 2018 board meeting dates (currently meet on
third Mondays of February, May, August and November, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
(2/19, 5/21, 8/20, 11/19)
c) Discuss Wealth Management Group for The Bank of Edwardsville Contract
which expires on July 9, 2018 and possible Request for Proposal.
d) Discuss adopting a rule regarding participation by phone.
10. APPLICATION FOR BENEFITS
11. APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
12. NEXT MEETING DATE (Monday, Feb. 19, 2018 @ 9:00 a.m.) / ADJOURNMENT