|Print News Page|
|Site Map : Agendas|
|News Title||4-11-17 Police Pension Agenda|
Litchfield Police Pension Fund
April 11, 2017 @ 9:30 a.m.
City Hall Conference Room
A G E N D A
Call Meeting to Order
Public Participation Comments
1. A motion to accept the minutes from the January 10, 2017 Meeting.
2. A motion to approve payment of Bills.
3. Financial Statement/Investments Presentation by The Bank of Edwardsville representatives Darren Wright & Bryan Gorman
1. Update on Active and Retired Police Pension Election.
1. Carol Burke, Police Pension Trustee’s term to expire May, 2017. A motion to
recommend to the Mayor the re-appointment of Carol Burke for another 2-year term.
2. A motion to proceed with a Pensioner’s Annual Examination.
3. A motion to approval the Police Pension Election Policy.
4. A motion to enter into an agreement with Kerber, Eck & Braeckel for auditing purposes of the Police Pension Fund for an amount not to exceed $4,800 and to authorize the President to sign the agreement.