|Print News Page|
|Site Map : Agendas|
|News Title||1-19-17 City Council Agenda|
Litchfield City Hall
120 East Ryder
January 19, 2017
PLEASE PUT ALL CELL PHONES AND PAGERS ON SILENT MODE OR TURN OFF. THANK YOU.
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge to Flag
Recognition of Visitors and Special Guests:
Public Participation Applicant Comments:
1. A motion to accept the minutes from the January 5, 2017 meeting.
1. Zoning – Ray Kellenberger – A motion to adopt an ordinance changing the zoning classification from the current zoning of (S-2) Single Family Residential to (C-2) General Commercial for the property located at 125 Historic Old Route 66 South, Litchfield, Illinois with a legal description of Lot (5) Five, Lot (6) Six, Lot (7) Seven, Miller Addition to the City of Litchfield, Montgomery County, Illinois and a Parcel Pin Number 15-05-202-005. (2nd Reading)
1. Building and Grounds – Mark Brown – A motion to approve the contract renewal agreement for two years with Illinois Power Marketing Company, dba Homefield Energy and authorize the Mayor to sign the agreement.
2. Tourism – Marilyn Sisson – A motion to accept the highest bids for surplus items from the tourism trailer and to dispose of the remaining items.
3. Water – Dave Hollo – A motion to authorize the advertisement for bids of water treatment chemicals for the upcoming fiscal year.
4. Water – Dave Hollo – A motion to spend up to $3,000 plus shipping with Hydro-Kinetics Corp., to replace the alum feed pump and to have the City Clerk cut a check upon receipt of invoice.
5. Lake – Dave Hollo – A motion to approve an Ordinance setting the 2017 Lake Lou Yaeger Fees. (1st Reading)
6. Fire – Woodrow Street – A motion to approve the purchase of six (6) sets of structural firefighting turn-out gear from Mac’s Fire and Safety at a cost not to exceed $11,937 and to allow the City Clerk to cup a check upon satisfactory delivery.
A Motion to Enter into Executive Session, as allowed under the Illinois Open Meetings Act, as found in Chapter 5 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes, Section 120, to address these certain and restricted items:
1. “The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body…” (5ILCS 120/2(2)(C)(1).
2. “Collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representatives, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.” (5ILCS 120/2(C)(2))
3. “Litigation, when an action against, affecting or on behalf of the particular public body has been filed and is pending before a court or administrative tribunal, or when the public body finds that an action is probable or imminent, in which case the basis for the finding shall be recorded and entered into the minutes of the closed meeting.” (5ILCS 120/2(2)(C)(11)
1. Possible action to follow.