|Print News Page|
|Site Map : Agendas|
|News Title||1-7-16 City Council Agenda|
Litchfield City Council Meeting
January 7, 2016
PLEASE PUT ALL CELL PHONES AND PAGERS ON SILENT MODE OR TURN OFF. THANK YOU.
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge to Flag
Recognition of Visitors and Special Guests:
Public Participation Applicant Comments: As submitted to the Mayor’s and/or City Clerk’s Office.
1. A motion to accept the minutes from 12-8-15 and 12-17-15.
2. A motion to direct the City Clerk to transfer funds from the City Sales Tax to the City’s General Fund and to issue checks and the authorization to pay the bills.
1. A motion to adopt an Ordinance Amending Sign Ordinance #2944. (2nd Reading)
2. A motion to approve an Ordinance declaring approximately 2,900 Novabrik bricks previously used on the former Sal’s Building as surplus and authorize the City to advertise for sealed bids. (2nd Reading Bid Opening Date Changed)
1. Fire & Ambulance – Woody Street - A motion to approve the 2016 agreement between The Montgomery County Ambulance board and the City of Litchfield Fire Department
2. Tourism- Marilyn Sisson- A motion to adopt an Ordinance amending Ordinance Nos. 2884 and 3066.
3. Building & Grounds- Mark Brown - A motion to approve a bid for a single handicap accessible door for the front of City Hall from St. Louis Automatic Door Company for a cost of $3,659.90 and for D & M Electric to hook up power for $900.00. The total cost will be $4,559.90.
4. Lake - Dave Hollo- A motion to approve the purchase and implementation of Campground Master Reservation and Point of Sale system at a cost not to exceed $4,100 and authorize the City Clerk to cut a check.
5. Wastewater Treatment- Dwayne Gerl - A motion authorizing the Sewer Department to proceed with Precision Control Systems of Indianapolis, Inc. for Phase 2 of the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system upgrade at the Wastewater Treatment Facility for an amount not to exceed fifty thousand dollars ($50,000.00) and deemed a Sole source Provider.
A Motion to Enter into Executive Session, as allowed under the Illinois Open Meetings Act, as found in Chapter 5 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes, Section 120, to address these certain and restricted items:
1. “The purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body… for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired.” (5ILCS 120/2(C)(5))
2. “The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body.”
(5ILCS 120/2(c) (6).)
3. “Litigation” (5ILCS 120/2(C)(11))
Possible Action to Follow